Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 13, 2010

And So It Begins...

Welcome to my blog...the BonaFideTruth, a BlogTalk site for Bona Fide Event Management & its events! We cater to clients in the corporate and conferences management arenas. We will showcase upcoming events, share useful information and much more! We invite you to give us your feedback and come and grow with us.

Special thanks to everyone who has prayed, encouraged and pushed me to realize that Bona Fide is destined for greatness. The biggest cheerleader in the world, my husband, Daniel, has been my rock through this process. I thank him so much for being there for me! I love you, Baby!

So it begins...our journey to God's blessings are just ahead and we are ready for the triumphs and the challenges. I am reminded of me and my husband's joint mission statement, which says, "Either we will see you at the top OR from the top, either way, you will know where to find us!" Welcome to the BonaFideTruth!

Karla Woods-Stephens
Bona Fide Event Management, LLC
Quality. Efficiency. Higher Standard.

1 comment: