Pageviews past week

Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Expectations

I am having a good morning so far. Kids off to school, husband taking them and me, I'm sitting here reorganizing my week. As a wife, (step) mother, businesswoman, cook, coffee maker, referee, stylist, concierge and personal shopper, its hard to keep things all in line. Its when I am called up to do all of these task in one day is when my body is taxed. I look at the list and I am already tired. My day is filled with expectations that all of my tasks will be accomplished. Someone is expecting it from me. Do you know what I mean? You don't have to be all of what I am but just being a businessperson who has to go to a job five days a week has a expectation of so much. And if that wasn't enough, more looms.

I am working on two big visions in my life and I have to make a bigger decision that will require more time from me. Do I have that time? Am I shouldering myself with Great Expectations or a prelude before the fall? I want it all and sometimes you have to pay to win. I will have to rewrite my days and extend my nights. My time will be edited in many areas and things "may" take longer than earlier estimated.

Its good that I am determined to WIN! So with that, let me leave you with this thought. "If you take the time to really look at who you are and its not who you want to be, then you have work to do." Get to WORK!

1 comment: